Wish

Today I am here to talk about the online shopping site/app called 'Wish'.

Wish is a place where you can find hot items for cheap prices.
Image result for wish.com
This seems really cool right? Wrong. See I have mixed feeling about this site/app. While I scroll through and see loads of interesting items, cute clothing, and even beauty products; I have also ordered from them.yes, their prices are cheaper so may I should expect less value in their products. However, I do expect the advertisements on the site to at least be factual.

The first time I ordered from them, I had to look at their size chart. I ended up having to order a 3XL. (They run sizes from Asia not the US) Only this was still mush too small for me. I tried to return the item, as per their return policy, and could not get a hold of anyone for the company.

The next time I ordered from them, the dress did fit, just barely. It last two times out. The material was ultra thin and the dress was ripped where the zipper was sew to the dress after the second wash.

However All of this being said, I have had some good experience with NON- clothing items. I have ordered several beauty products from them, as well as, shoes that had worked and last just the right amount of time.
Would I recommend this site/app to anyone else? Probably. However, I would offer it with warning.



_ An Apostolic Blogger


Photo Credit: feature - showcase

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Worry, Have Faith

Impressions

Let’s Talk language!